Select Page

NEBRASKA STATE HISTORICAL SOCIETY MANUSCRIPT FINDING AID



RG4099.AM:  Trinity Norwegian-Danish Lutheran Church (South Omaha, Neb.)



Records:  1895-1912

South Omaha, Douglas County, Neb.:  Lutheran Church

Size:  1 volume on 1 reel of microfilm



BACKGROUND NOTE



This church, organized in 1895, was located on T Street near 28th in South Omaha, Nebraska. It was dissolved in 1914.



SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE



This collection of the records of Trinity Norwegian-Danish Lutheran Church of South Omaha, Nebraska, consists of one volume on one reel of microfilm. The collection consists of ministerial records dating from 1895-1912. The records contain lists of members, baptisms, confirmations and marriages.



Note:  This reel was obtained from the Archives of the American Lutheran Church in Dubuque, Iowa, in June of 1982. It is not available for Interlibrary loan.



DESCRIPTION



Reel 1

Volume




  1. Ministerial Records, 1895-1912



 



ADDED ENTRIES:



Danes in Nebraska

Douglas County (Neb.) — Churches

Lutheran Church in Nebraska

Norwegians in Nebraska

Omaha (Neb.) — Churches

Scandinavians in Nebraska

Trinity Norwegian-Danish Lutheran Church (South Omaha, Neb.)



 



Revised 09-25-2008   TMM