Select Page

HISTORY NEBRASKA MANUSCRIPT FINDING AID



RG1168.AM:  First Presbyterian Church (Lincoln, Nebraska)



Lincoln, Lancaster County, Nebraska

Records: 1926; 1959-1963

Size:  One folder and microfiche



SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE



The collection consists of one folder of materials relating to the First Presbyterian Church in Lincoln, Nebraska.  The bulk of the materials consist of reports, programs and notes documenting the activities of the Women’s Association of the First Presbyterian Church, ca. 1959 to 1963.  Also included are microfiche containing blueprints, plans and specifications for the current church (located at 17th and F Streets).  The plans were created by the architectural firms of Cram and Ferguson (Boston, Mass.) and Davis and Wilson (Lincoln, Nebraska) and date from 1926.



INVENTORY



Microfiche of blueprints, plans, etc., 1926 (in Reference Room)

Misc. records of the Women’s Association of the First Presbyterian Church, 1959-1963



 



Subject headings:



Architecture — Design and plans

Cram and Ferguson, Architects (Boston, Massachusetts)

Davis and Wilson, Architects (Lincoln, Nebraska)

First Presbyterian Church (Lincoln, Nebraska)

Lincoln (Nebraska) — Churches

Presbyterian Church in Nebraska



 



Revised TMM      03-09-2007; 05-14-2019