Select Page

NEBRASKA STATE HISTORICAL SOCIETY MANUSCRIPT FINDING AID



RG2668.AM:  First Presbyterian Church (Auburn, Neb.)



Records:  1881-1957

Auburn, Nemaha County, Neb.:  Presbyterian church

Size:  1 reel of microfilm



HISTORICAL NOTE



The First Presbyterian Church of Auburn was founded on December 4, 1881, as the Calvert Presbyterian Church. The present name was adopted in July of 1882.



SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE



The church records consist of five volumes on one reel of microfilm arranged in two series: 1) Session minutes, 1881-1954 and 2) Church register, 1882-1957. The collection relates to the activities of the church and its members. These records were loaned for microfilming in February of 1964.



DESCRIPTION



Series 1 – Session Minutes, 1881-1954



Reel 1

Volume




  1. Minutes of the Session, 1881-1911

  2. Minutes of the Session, 1911-1930

  3. Minutes of the Session, 1930-1954



Series 2 – Church Register, 1882-1957



Volume




  1. Church Register, 1882-1930

  2. New Church Register, 1882-1957



 



ADDED ENTRIES:



Auburn (Neb.) — Churches

First Presbyterian Church (Auburn, Neb.)

Nemaha County (Neb.) — Churches

Presbyterian Church in Nebraska



 



Revised 06-08-2009   TMM