Select Page

NEBRASKA STATE HISTORICAL SOCIETY MANUSCRIPT FINDING AID



RG4372.AM:  Farmers State Bank (Gandy and Stapleton, Neb.)



Records:  1908-1926

Gandy and Stapleton, Logan County, Neb.:  Bank

Size:  1 volume



BACKGROUND NOTE



The original articles of incorporation of this bank were filed in the office of the Secretary of State on September 19, 1906. First located in the town of Gandy, Logan County under the direction of Daniel E. Fowles, Martha K. Fowles and Leslie R. Hoagland, the charter was relocated in January of 1913 to the town of Stapleton.



SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE



This collection consists of one volume, the corporation record of the Farmers State Bank (or Farmers Bank) of Gandy (and then Stapleton), Nebraska. This volume contains articles of incorporation and minutes of meetings of the board of trustees dating from 1908-1926.



DESCRIPTION



Volume




  1. Minutes, etc., 1908-1926



 



ADDED ENTRIES:



Banks and banking — Nebraska

Farmers State Bank (Gandy and Stapleton, Neb.)

Gandy (Neb.) — Banks

Stapleton (Neb.) — Banks



 



Revised 08-27-2007   TMM