HISTORY NEBRASKA MANUSCRIPT FINDING AID
RG6216.AM: Darnell-Baxa-Laun Families
Family genealogical materials
Saline and Lancaster Counties, Nebraska
Size: One box; 0.25 cu.ft.
SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE
This collection consists of one box of papers relating to members of the Darnell, Baxa, Laun and associated families in Nebraska. Most of the materials consist of biographical and genealogical information compiled from various sources. The last folder does contain an original travel journal of Anna (Baxa) Laun covering a trip to Europe in 1929.
Note: See the library for family histories relating to these and other associated families.
- George and Salista (Davis) Darnell
- Darnell family (correspondence and notes)
- Darnell family “Burke” files
- Laun family tree materials
- “The Laun-Baxa Family” by Helen Laun Rada, 1956
- Ancestral research report on Baxa and Jezl families
- Anna (Baxa) Laun travel journal, 1929
Darnell, Celestia (Davis), 1857-1909
Darnell, George, 1845-1912
Laun, Anna (Baxa), 1863-1951