Select Page

NEBRASKA STATE HISTORICAL SOCIETY MANUSCRIPT FINDING AID



RG3180.AM:  Community Presbyterian Church (Cedar Creek, Neb.)



Records:  1915-1967

Cedar Creek, Cass County, Neb.:  Presbyterian church

Size:  2 volumes on 1 reel of microfilm



BACKGROUND NOTE



The German English Presbyterian Zion’s Church of Cedar Creek was organized in August 1915. Rev. A.W. Reinhard was the first regular pastor, and services were conducted in both German and English. The church name later was changed to the Zion Presbyterian Church, and it was finally known as the Community Presbyterian Church of Cedar Creek. Services at the Community Presbyterian Church were discontinued in January of 1967.



SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE



This collection consists of two volumes of records of the Community Presbyterian Church of Cedar Creek, Nebraska, on one reel of microfilm. The bulk of these records are minutes of session and annual meetings relating to church activities, 1915-1967.



DESCRIPTION



Reel 1




  1. Minutes of Sessions and Annual Meetings, 1915-1961 (includes church organization, articles of incorporation, and by-laws)

  2. Minutes of Sessions and Annual Meetings, 1961-1967



 



ADDED ENTRIES:



Cass County (Neb.) — Churches

Cedar Creek (Neb.) — Churches

Community Presbyterian Church (Cedar Creek, Neb.)

German English Presbyterian Zion’s Church of Cedar Creek (Cedar Creek, Neb.)

Presbyterian Churches in Nebraska

Zion Presbyterian Church (Cedar Creek, Neb.)



 



Revised 08-13-2008   TMM